1. Why is Jesus important to you?
2. How did your faith begin?
3. Have you ever found faith hard to keep?
4. What does believing in Jesus mean to your everyday life?
5. What encouragement would you give someone looking for faith?
Click the images below to read their responses.
Back to the top
Bookmark this page:
In these pages, we take a down-to-earth look at religious faith by asking people about their experience. Some people have a rock-solid sort of faith, while others seem to cling on by their fingernails. What’s your experience? How would you answer our five questions (see below).
Rejesus is looking for new content contributors: artists, writers, thinkers, coders, film makers, creatives. If you have a great proposal get in contact.
I never cease to be amazed at the wisdom which politicians seem to be able to draw on after they… more
Horse chestnut seeds, high vis jacket, goggles, gardening gloves - it means just one thing: the conker season is here.… more
What is your first thought when a stranger comes towards you? Is it friendly or fearful, hostile or welcoming? Do… more